The Lunar Lamp is made from solid maple or walnut cut into a circular base on a bandsaw, hand sanded and treated with mineral oil and beeswax for a buttery smooth finish. The large globe edison bulb glows gold like the moon atop a brass, steel, or powder-coated white socket cup and brass joint.
Please note every base might vary slightly due to the nature of wood grain variation.
- 9 inches tall (including bulb), 4 inches wide and deep at base
- Cord length 84" (7 feet)
- On/Off switch 13 inches down cord
- Porcelain socket 6x0 watt max
- 30 watt edison bulb included (pictured)
- You choose your favorite color cloth cord (all options pictured)
- All electrical components are UL listed.
- Lamp comes fully assembled and tested- ready for safe use!
- Hot iron branded on bottom of base
If you have any questions or custom requests, please message us!
All products designed and handcrafted in our workshop in Highland Park, CA.